About OntarioLearn Exams
- Online OntarioLearn exams must be written by the Saturday following the course end date, and are usually written in the final week of the course. No examinations will be written after the Saturday following your course end date.
- Exam extensions will only be considered for health-related reasons, and students must provide a doctor’s note.
- Exams will only be prepared for students who book a final exam.
- Students who fail to schedule or attend their exam will receive a ZERO on their final exam.
- Exam schedules and registration will differ depending on when you may have started your online course. Students are encouraged to register as soon as exam sessions are available for your intake.
- Many online courses require you to write a proctored exam at Niagara College (or other OntarioLearn College location). Verify that you have an exam by reading the course outline provided by the instructor. Failure to register or write your exam will result in a mark of ZERO for the exam.
- You must register for your exam at least 36 hours before it’s scheduled.
Please be aware that exam schedules and registration will differ depending on when you may have started your online course. Exam dates will be posted 3 weeks after the start date of a course. Students who fail to write their exam will receive a zero on their final exam.
What type of exam do I need to write?
Not sure whether your course requires an online or paper-proctored exam? Use our look-up tool to find out.
Book an OntarioLearn Exam