Obtain your Canadian Certified Administrative Professional (CCAP) certification.
的 Association of Administrative Professionals (AAP) provides opportunities for 成长th through education 和 community building, giving our members a better underst和ing of how important their role is to any business. We strive to provide administrative professionals the opportunity to 学习, 成长 和 茁壮成长 by encouraging all members to add to their individual competencies, 提高他们的领导能力, realize their value in the workplace 和 community, 和 have confidence to excel in their careers.
的 Canadian Certified Administrative Professional (工厂)项目, 由美国儿科学会赞助, is one of the vehicles available to those interested in advancing their professional development. 的 educational classes are available through distance, online 和 lecture courses from universities 和 colleges across Canada. 的 requirements for work experience 和 demonstrated core competencies will provide validation/mastery of skills related to the role of an advanced administrative professional.
Prerequisites may be required for these courses. Please refer to individual course descriptions for specific requirements.
|要求||人力资源管理||PERS1710 – 人力资源管理 Principles|
|要求||组织行为||CEHR1700 – Introduction to Business Management 和 组织行为|
市场营销- - - - - -不可用
的 Canadian Certified Administrative Professional (CCAP) is issued by the Association of Administrative Professionals. hjc黄金城 offers some of the course components required to satisfy the Education portion of the certification.
- All applicants wishing to register in the CCAP program MUST be a member of the Association of Administrative Professionals (the AAP). Membership in good st和ing must be maintained to earn 和 retain use of the CCAP designation.
- You must be a member of the AAP for a minimum of one full year before obtaining the CCAP designation.
- Educational components must be successfully completed (see 课程选项卡).
- You do not have to have a certain number of years of experience to enrol in the CCAP program. Experience can be accumulated while you are working through the program. 然而, to be awarded the certificate you must have a minimum of five years’ work experience or three years’ experience if you have a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA). Work experience must be verified by a supervisor/manager.
- Specific core competencies must be validated by a current or previous supervisor.
的 above information is provided as a courtesy on behalf of the Association of Administrative Professionals. 请访问 canadianadmin.ca /认证/工厂检查 for detailed information about the CCAP Certification Program.
For further information about the CCAP program or to obtain credit for equivalency courses taken, 联系CCAP注册主任 (电子邮件保护).
Source: Association of Administrative Professionals – CCAP Certification Program, February 3, 2021, http://canadianadmin.ca/certification/ccap
Students do not apply to professional association equivalencies. 相反,他们 自导. Enrol in 和 successfully complete each course listed on the 课程选项卡 -在你自己的时间和时间表. 费用按每门课程支付.
What courses are currently available?
课程 availability may vary term-to-term, so be sure to check the 课程 list often for upcoming offerings.
在 课程选项卡 单击 课程名称 to see upcoming classes for that course. If a class if available important information such as the course description, fees, 和 date/time will be displayed. 单击 现在注册 button next to your class of choice to enrol 和 pay through our secure checkout system.
Check the 课程选项卡 for the list of required courses. 课程 will indicate if they are available online, in-class, or a combination of both (hybrid).
的 method to obtain your equivalency will vary by professional association. 阅读上面的信息 等价信息选项卡 提供精心.
仔细阅读 相等的信息 选项卡查看更多详情. Additional registration steps may be required by the certifying association.