- NC online classes are delivered through NC’s Blackboard platform.
- NC online classes are delivered by hjc黄金城 professors.
- Your professor will communicate with you via Blackboard and provide guidance on how the course will be delivered and any expectations.
- Ontario Learn classes are delivered through the Ontario Learn platform.
- Professors are from various colleges across Ontario and the learning platform is different depending on the host college’s system.
- These course are NOT available through hjc黄金城 Blackboard.
- Students will receive an email from NC Online Learning with login information.
一旦您登录 MyNC，按下 指示板 图标.
- 找到 “我的学生记录” section.
- 单击 “管理登记” link.
- 课程 listed in the timetable grid are scheduled on that specific day/time and you will be required to either be on-campus or online for the scheduled time.
- If a course in the timetable grid has ONLINE below the professor name, then you will be required to login on the day/time specified, 除非教授另有说明.
- If a course in the timetable grid has a classroom location below the professor name, then you will be required to be on-campus for the day/time specified, 除非教授另有说明.
- All courses listed in the above timetable example grid are online or off-campus (i.e. PRAC、CLIN或COOP通常是校外的). There are no specified days or times to login to these classes, 除非你的教授另有说明.
- 安大略学习课程将 总是 位于 “在线、混合或合作课程” area.
- 在MyNC主界面选择 黑板上学习.
- Ensure you have pop-ups enabled as Blackboard will open in a new tab.
3) All NC courses will be listed in the “My 课程” section.
4) 点击 on a course to access the course’s content in Blackboard.
- Professors communicate with all students via 公告.
- Course content can be found in the Course Information, 过程文档, 作业, 以及屏幕左侧的其他部分.
- All course work and communication with your professor will be found in each individual course that you are enroled into for the semester.
Note: Professors can customize the naming of the sections in the navigation bar, so this example is not necessarily the standard naming format.
Information about starting your Ontario Learn course can be found at jeannelaws.com / parttimestudies /网络/ ontariolearn /指导/.
- You will receive an email from NC Ontario Learning (Distance Learning) within 24-48 hours of enrolling into your Ontario Learn course.
- 邮件将发送到您的 数控电子邮件帐户, so please ensure you check your NC email frequently. Also, ensure you check your Junk/Spam folder if you do not receive the email to your Inbox.
- If you have never taken an Ontario Learn course before, then you will receive a separate email with a temporary password to use for the first time you login to Ontario Learn.
- Enter your hjc黄金城 email address along with the password you were provided.
- Once you complete your first login, you have the opportunity to update your password. Your new password must be a minimum of 11 characters and contain a combination of uppercase letter, 小写字母, 数字和特殊字符. (i.e. MyPassword_1)
- You will use your hjc黄金城 email and new password for all subsequent login attempts.
3) You will be directed to the Ontario Learn portal landing page.
- access your profile; and
4) Access your course by clicking the button beside your course in the “Connect To” column.
开始你的课程, please click on the button beside each course to connect to the host college learning platform.
如果你选修了不止一门课程, each course may have different learning platforms that you will need to navigate through.
Important: Ensure you have pop-ups enabled as clicking on your course(s) will open a new window tab.