Deposit and Tuition Due 日期
To learn more about how to make a payment – 看到的: 做一个付款.
- A $250 mandatory non-refundable, non-transferrable tuition deposit is required 每一项 for all new and returning domestic students – including those students receiving OSAP funding or waiting for their RESP.
- This deposit is required to secure a place in a program, and is also required before students can select a timetable.
- The tuition deposit counts toward tuition fees. It reduces the tuition owed. There are no service charges included in this amount.
- Returning students who do not pay the tuition deposit 截止日期前 will not be able to register for classes and/or view their timetable until the deposit is received.
- 新学生 who do not pay the tuition deposit 截止日期前 may lose their seat in their program and/or not be able to register for classes and/or see their timetable.
Domestic Due 日期 – 2022 & 2023
- A mandatory non-refundable, non-transferrable tuition deposit is required for all students 每一项 – 看到的: Tuition Deposits.
- For new students confirming after the tuition deposit due date, the 招生 Office will provide you with a new due date within 1 week of receiving your confirmation. Please check your tuition invoice through the My Financials section of MyNC.
- If the remaining balance of fees is not paid by the balance of fees due date, a late payment charge will apply. Additional penalties may apply. 看到的: 逾期付款.
|开始日期||New Students – Deposit Due||Returning Students – Deposit Due||All Students – Balance of Fees Due|
|2022 Spring (May)||February 18, 2022||2022年4月6日||2022年5月24日|
|2022年秋季(9月)||2022年6月15日||2022年7月22日||September 21, 2022|
|2023 Winter (Jan)||2022年10月19日||November 25, 2022||2023年1月23日|
|2023 Spring (May)||February 17, 2023||2023年4月5日||2023年5月22日,|
International student? 参观 International website for costs, due dates and payment information.
Where’s my invoice?
Invoices are not mailed to home addresses. Invoices are posted to each student’s online MyNC account, under My Financials. Tuition and fees for the next academic year (always beginning in Fall) will be posted to My Financials in May.
A how-to guide is available – 看到的: How-to: My Financials Navigation.