Niagara College has processes throughout our campuses for receiving and responding to feedback. Upon request, we will ensure that these processes are accessible to persons with disabilities by providing or arranging for the provision of accessible formats or communication supports.
- Any documents that are required by the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and its related Regulations are available upon request.
- For persons with disabilities that require these documents in an accessible format, they will be provided in a format that takes into consideration the individual needs of the requester.
- This process will be completed in a timely manner, and the format will be agreed upon through discussions between the college and the requestor.
- For alternate access requests, inquiries and meeting requests, please contact the following:
- For Students: Call the Associate Director, Health, Wellness and Accessibility Services at 905-735-2211 extension 4168 or 7495.
- For Employees and Others: Call Human Resources at 905-735-2211 extension 7265.
Feedback and Comments
Feedback and comments on how we provide goods and services to people with disabilities are welcome and appreciated. Please contact us at [email protected]. We will respond to all inquiries within 5 business days.