Do you have an ability to analyze and solve problems and an interest in working with metal to create the framework for structures used in the construction industry?
作为一个焊工, you have the skill set required to fabricate or sculpt metal using various methods and techniques.
- 安大略省正面临一场 熟练劳动力严重短缺.
- 持证的旅行人员挣一笔钱 很好的工资.
- Approximately 18 per cent of skilled workers are 自由职业者.
- 现在有，将来也会有 对高技能技工的需求.
- 大部分的学费 校内培训是有偿的 by the Ministry of Training, 学院和大学.
- As an apprentice, you learn a skilled trade on the job. You work with and learn from experienced workers, and get paid while you do it.
- You also learn in a classroom from instructors who know the trade. These classroom hours would take place at hjc黄金城.
|APPR1828||Gas Shielded Semi-Automatic Welding Practical I||3|
|APPR1852||Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) Practical I||2|
|APPR1854||保护金属弧焊(SMAW) Practical II||4|
|APPR1864||Gas Tungsten Arc Welding Practicum II, Plasma Arc Welding||3|
|APPR1866||保护金属弧焊(SMAW) Practical III||3|
- have legal permission to work in Canada (for example, have a valid social insurance number)
- meet the educational requirements of your chosen trade
A sponsor is someone who provides you with apprenticeship training. 担保人可以是一个雇主, 个人(例如, a contractor) or a group of employers (for example, 工会或非工会财团).
- 大笑瑜伽指导顾问: 如果你在上高中, ask your guidance counsellor for advice and referrals for the Ontario Youth Apprenticeship 程序 and other programs (Specialist High Skills Major, 双重信贷项目.)
- 在线: 参观 工作银行 to post your resume and availability for apprenticeship in your chosen trade.
- 安大略就业: EO offers employment services and training opportunities, like matching apprentices to sponsors. 找一个办公地点.
- 工会或贸易协会: Many trades have unions or associations with resources to find and match apprentices to sponsors.
- 当地的公司: Research local companies in the skilled trades. Try your local online resources, newspapers, or other directories.
- 你的网络: Ask around to see if anyone you know is in the skilled trades, and if they are hiring or know someone who is hiring.
你可以 在线申请. 你必须 complete the application in one session. 耗时约10分钟.
你必须 下载论文应用程序. Instructions: Save the application to your computer; fill out the application; print the application and sign it; get your parent or guardian and your sponsor to sign it; mail (or submit it in-person) the completed and signed application to your local Employment Ontario apprenticeship training office.
The Ministry will review your application and let your sponsor know whether or not your application was approved.
If your application is approved, the ministry will:
- Create a training agreement for you and your sponsor to sign.
重要的: Once you have received your “Offer of Classroom Training Letter” from the Ministry of Training, 学院和大学, 你必须 complete the registration process by contacting NC’s Apprenticeship 信息rmation line at 905-735-2211, ext. 7156.
The information on this page was sourced from http://www.ontario.ca/page/start-apprenticeship.